RE: Wraith Black Arrow marks end of R-R V12 coupes

RE: Wraith Black Arrow marks end of R-R V12 coupes

Author
Discussion

Mr Miata

645 posts

37 months

Who at RR thought that yellow colour would be a good idea?

andrew

9,692 posts

179 months

am i the only person who feels privileged, but also a little sad, to be living through "peak car" age ?

Augustus Windsock

3,047 posts

142 months

Foul looking thing, the only thing going for it is the craftsmanship that goes into it.
The ones I see are either parked outside emporiums in places like Bradford or owners of lower league football clubs, all of which are usually w@nk puffins.
Absolutely not a car I would aspire to, they just seem to epitomise people who have more £££ than taste…
I absolutely love the RR Dawn but these have always looked ungainly and badly proportioned. Like an expensive Crossfire.

DeltaEvo2

832 posts

179 months

Horrific.

GreatScott2016

650 posts

75 months

Midgster said:
Proves money can't buy class.
Agreed, an abomination!

Krikkit

25,379 posts

168 months

Definitely one for the special edition magpies, some of the features are excellent mind.

AL5026

403 posts

175 months

“Half a day is spent just polishing to make sure the finish is perfect.”

fk me but that’s not exactly pushing the boat out is it. I’ve spent half a day polishing my car but I ain’t claiming it as an achievement to exult.
I can just envisage a YTS lad with some Turtle wax and a 3 pack of Asda dusters. Go Rolls Royce!!!

AmyRichardson

436 posts

29 months

An interior spaced for Roark Junior.

I can't say I'm overwhelmed by the interior; it's as if it can't work out what it wants to be; it's as if they wanted to retain the verticality and a spot of the chaotic amateur-hour layout of pre-BMW RR's, but they also want it to be a bit modern and glitzy - and it's neither, and not in a good way.

M22s

547 posts

136 months

The external doesn’t appeal to me, but WOWZER that interior is spectacular! The automotive imagery on the dash is the coolest thing I’ve seen on an interior.

That really is quite the exit for the RR V12 - Bravo.

TGCOTF-dewey

3,753 posts

42 months

PH folks... It's RR or Rolls-Royce. Not R-R.

Dombilano

782 posts

42 months

The yellow is a bit much, especially the front braces behind the grille, very BMW 118d

Puddenchucker

3,438 posts

205 months

I don't doubt the quality of the materials and workmanship, but that interior styling?
It would look naff, IMHO, in a Lamborghini Huracán, but in a RR? What were they thinking? Is that really what today's typical RR buyer wants?

Chubbyross

4,118 posts

72 months

I’m sure it’s a lovely thing to drive but it’s a little gangsta for me.

emperorburger

1,349 posts

53 months

Mr Miata said:
Who at RR thought that yellow colour would be a good idea?
Buzby.

yme402

248 posts

89 months

All that amazing craftsmanship and engineering to end up looking like a chavs gangsta wheelz.
A long way from the Silver Shadow, but I guess this is where the money is now.

Robertb

521 posts

225 months

M22s said:
The external doesn’t appeal to me, but WOWZER that interior is spectacular! The automotive imagery on the dash is the coolest thing I’ve seen on an interior.

That really is quite the exit for the RR V12 - Bravo.
Agreed. I’m not that keen on the yellow but the interior detail is unbelievable. Would love to travel in one.

pacdes

378 posts

148 months

I'm sure mr Jay zeesy mc Wraith.i.am would think this is Fabolous.

ducnick

1,563 posts

230 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
It appears PH have posted some photos of a Rolls that’s has been fu*ked by one of Cheshires aftermarket chav G-class and Lambo wrappers.
Can someone post the original photos of the Rolls Royce to go with the article please?

LBW2020

427 posts

28 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
Awful, you buy a Rolls Royce to be classy this seems to go in the opposite direction.

If i make it through a zombie apocalypse i might try and find one of these for a drive about...