Sean Connery Joke Thread (Vol 11)

Author
Discussion

CourtAgain

3,568 posts

51 months

Thursday 16th March
quotequote all
As West Ham United's struggles continued, a pound coin was thrown onto the pitch. Police are trying to determine whether it was a missile or a takeover bid.

Jonquil

16 posts

Friday 17th March
quotequote all
A hopeful chap joined an online dating site. He was dismayed to find himself kicked out of it within minutes of
completing his profile. He couldn't understand it. He'd answered all the questions with great care and was as truthful as he could possibly be.
When asked to describe the kind of partner he'd like best, he simply wrote, 'I like striking women.'

Master Of Puppets

2,716 posts

49 months

Saturday 18th March
quotequote all
Say what you like about the NHS, but at least they removed that mole from my arse. Unlike the RSPCA who said they'd prosecute me if I did it again.

Skyedriver

15,527 posts

269 months

Saturday 18th March
quotequote all
Master Of Puppets said:
Say what you like about the NHS, but at least they removed that mole from my arse. Unlike the RSPCA who said they'd prosecute me if I did it again.
laugh

Jonquil

16 posts

Sunday 19th March
quotequote all
Master Of Puppets said:
Shades of Ragot, the legendary rocket powered hamster.

Road2Ruin

4,581 posts

203 months

Sunday 19th March
quotequote all
Jonquil said:
Master Of Puppets said:
Shades of Ragot, the legendary rocket powered hamster.
Isn't it 'Ragged'? Although, to be fair, it could be anything beginning with an R

rayny

847 posts

188 months

Sunday 19th March
quotequote all
One of the stories about Raggot :

Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomaszewski, and his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki" Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong.

"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out 'Armageddon,' my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr. Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball."

Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

Jonquil

16 posts

rayny said:
One of the stories about Raggot :

Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomaszewski, and his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki" Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong.

"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out 'Armageddon,' my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr. Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball."

Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.
And what of poor Raggot?

micky g

1,537 posts

222 months

Raggot's a faggot.

CopperBolt

538 posts

54 months

Police have accused me of stealing a set of Encyclopaedia Britannica.
I said "Hang on, I can explain everything!"

CopperBolt

538 posts

54 months

My perfect home would be a dis-used lighthouse. Nothing flashy.

Regbuser

1,730 posts

22 months

My dog chased a kid on a bike, So we took away his bike. But he kept barking. So we gave it back. Because his bark is worse than his bike.

boyse7en

5,939 posts

152 months

Regbuser said:
My dog chased a kid on a bike,
How does he reach the pedals?

speedking31

3,391 posts

123 months

boyse7en said:
Regbuser said:
My dog chased a kid on a bike,
My young goat uses a kid's bike.

Regbuser

1,730 posts

22 months

boyse7en said:
Improbable as it sounds, he steals the wife's best cups and saucers, and stacks them. She goes livid when she finds out..

Pixelpeep Electric

8,497 posts

129 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
a young lad got a job making the middle part of candles and doing 20 hours a day, but i guess there's no rest for the wick kid.

MartG

19,883 posts

191 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
There are days when I can’t even be arsed to procrastinate.

Wacky Racer

36,681 posts

234 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
Girl went to the doctors with a chest infection.

The doctor got his stethoscope out and said "Big breaths"

She replied "Yeth, and I'm not thixteen yet"

john2443

6,094 posts

198 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
A Roman went into a bar and asked for a Martinus.

The barman said Are you sure you don't mean a Martini?

The Roman said If I'd wanted a double I'd have asked for one.

speedking31

3,391 posts

123 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
Man goes into a chippy and says "Fish and Chips twice." Person behind the counter, "I heard you the first time."