Author
Discussion

djt77

Original Poster:

261 posts

212 months

Yesterday (14:49)
quotequote all
Sold my tuned SL1 a couple years ago now for business reason, time moves and have some funds available for a new weekend toy. Based in Aus so not a big choice in cars comparatively, so thinking either SL1 again, not a huge diff from when sold, one available for $260 with 24,000 km. Alternative on radar are SL2 min $100k more, or 599, recently a lot have come on market between $300/400k, anyone have opinions having own these. Huracn prob little stretch too far with the performance around the $600k mark and that’s the only variation really like. Made idea would be Diablo SV but only one in UK and getting over here would not be easy.

As much as like the Mac 650 and 720 from a price point, they don’t quite excite the way the Italians do, hence MV, Ducati and Bimota bikes.

andrew

9,692 posts

179 months

Yesterday (14:55)
quotequote all
let me know when you find out !

ThePrincipal

92 posts

139 months

Yesterday (15:55)
quotequote all
I'm in a similar position - sold my LP640 and a yank tank to fund a project but can't bring myself to buy a third Murcielago and the Yank stuff has become very expensive. I can't see much value in what is available at the moment so I'm sitting tight until I have a better idea.

yellowtr

1,171 posts

213 months

Yesterday (21:38)
quotequote all
Sold my SL1 about 3.5yrs ago for a Diablo SV and its a totally different league of car and experience. If i could I would have another SL Series 1 again, very special cars.

Quite a dilemma to have and sadly more limited being in OZ. Good luck finding your next stead.